October 17, 2008

Dusky Dolphins up close and personal, Kaikoura, New Zealand


Every autumn I get to take my new students to Kaikoura....where we go out to get up close and personal with the dusky dolphins.


The trip out from South Bay...



The dolphins greet us... usually hundreds of them.



Getting ready to swim....





Swimmers getting among them....


SInging and squeaking to the dolphins

What are they seeing down there?


What do they see?



Probably one of the most amazing experiences I have had - and I feel so privileged to get to do it every year!

Want to know more? Click on the title link and it will take you to see the Dolphin Encounter Web site.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics! Awesome times. I remember those days ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin