December 31, 2008

New Year's potential

 It is almost midnight here in New Zealand, so I get a head start in celebrating 2009 over many of you. As I write, it is just minutes away.

Whatever the New Year brings, as far as I am concerned, it will be brilliant if it includes getting to watch Phoebe get older... and the continuing health and safety of all my family, particularly as all of my children are  planning to travel to either Colorado and California, or Bangladesh this year.

Phoebe managed to cope with the high temperatures here today - suitably dressed for the occasion.


Ready for bed... or we thought so, but no...
 and tonight - she learned to laugh....
Wherever you are.. may you manage to laugh too :)
Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. New Year, new life. Gorgeous child.

    Happy New Year to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin