August 9, 2009

Invite a friend to New Zealand - win free flights


It's official - they want us to be ambassadors and invite people to New Zealand... so sounds good to me. Come and see us here !!

Tourism New Zealand has launched a new advertising campaign, which sees New Zealanders volunteer to become brand ambassadors and invite their family and friends over for a holiday.
John Key, New Zealand Prime Minister, launched the campaign last week and has invited all New Zealanders to participate. Friends and relatives who are offered an invite even go in the running to win Air New Zealand tickets.
“New Zealanders are known as great travellers, and as a result so many of us have connections overseas,” said Mr Key launching the program.
“Whether it’s friends, family or people we’ve met during our travels, I want to encourage Kiwis to make contact with those people through the new campaign and invite them to visit New Zealand.”
or here

Free flights latest twist in tourism ad -
We can even invite you to win free tickets...and yes, I have started inviting!
http://www.newzealand.com/thegreatkiwiinvite/

You will love it..treat yourself... and as I can't find the TV ad they are running (yet), in the meantime, just watch these images, relax and enjoy the scenery!

Images of New Zealand from Michael Fletcher on Vimeo.


Want to see more videos?Check out

http://newzealand.tv/


or Lord of the Rings, or Narnia... or just look back through this blog. When I am not writing about animals, vet nurses or family, I am usually sharing the beauty of the local countryside.

Ciao... from your friendly Kiwi Ambassador.
Christchurch, New Zealand

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd love to visit NZ ... it's one of those ambitions that I've had for some years, not helped in the least by the scenery in the LotR films :-)

    At the moment, though, I'm only going to make it if the tickets are free ... but I'll make it there one day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could handle the flight I'd love to visit NZ. It appears to be beautiful country! But, alas, I HATE flying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can also see how beautiful the place is on re-runs of Hercules or Xena as in those shows it was doubling as ancient Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been tagged....(sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a free ticket to see your country and meet you and kirst? wow, that would be very nice! where would i sign up???
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kirst will be adding you all Odette!!! She has your email etc :)

    And Sid - you are right. My friend worked on Hercules and Xena... and L of R, and Narnia... and The Water Horse, and Willow, all based mainly here...
    I think he is doing "Where the Wild Things Are " at the moment..

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can he be working on "Where the Wild Things Are" There? my brothers are still here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day !.
    might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
    AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

    I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ogarevefi.maddsites.com/ydopitov.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello !.
    You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
    There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
    Do you want to become an affluent person?
    That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
    I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
    It`s easy to join , just click this link http://atymotyman.wtcsites.com/etirutak.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin