October 9, 2009

World's tallest living dog ???

They intend to enter this dog to the Guinness Book of records as the world's tallest dog.
Whether they are successful or not, I am just relieved it is not drinking out of my kitchen sink! Mind you, if it had vegetarian tendencies, it might clean up some of the stuff that gets left in our sink after our resident vegetarian has prepared their meals...and perhaps it would do the dishes while it was there - I could use some help!

Posted via web from Fiona's posterous

2 comments:

  1. It would probably love to do your dishes. Ours would love to do our dishes, and I always cook vegetarian meals. It's a huge and good looking dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have that deal with you hun, is just a matter of when!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin