December 13, 2009

Treacy Travels: Molly turns FIVE

Phoebe's family have had a busy weekend... because they had her sisters' fifth birthday party. We got to talk to the princess of the day by phone... so was great to see the photos this morning. 12sleeps till we see them all again!!!! Click on the link to see more pictures of it all...

James and Jess are still in London...but on Tuesday they are leaving, to spend Xmas with my brother in Vancouver.
http://jamesandjess.synthasite.com/news/readjusting-to-life-in-the-west

Life back in the West agrees with them...but then London in her Xmas lights is special - I almost wish I was there. Instead I am amusing myself blogging, while relaxing in my new three seater, flattens to a bed, canopied, outdoor swing... and yesterday it was in 30C heat - I can thoroughly recommend it for stress relief!

One more week and I get some holidays - can't wait. Roll on Jan 1st too - 2009 has not been a year I will particularly want to remember! Onward and upward :)

Posted via web from Fiona's posterous

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fi, Jess's mum here!

    Sooo sorry! I've only just now seen a message you left on my blog on 20 October! I don't get message notifications.

    Glad you liked my miniatures :-) i make them out of du-kit modelling polymer clay. Also use Fimo...it's great fun! Still learning but getting more confident :D...i'm off to read your blog now!

    Have a fannnntastic Christmas and New Year! to you and yours.

    Sandy {=^.^=}

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin