March 16, 2010

Romping and Rolling in the Rockies - well worth a visit

I love this picture.... and I love reading this blog. Drop in and enjoy learning about life in the snow, mountain lions, bob cats, bears and the company of these beautiful dogs!

We are waiting for another storm here... been a hot day, but the temperature is dropping fast and we expect thunder and hail again... autumn has arrived!

I just realised I passed the 300 blogs mark - another milestone :)
Thanks for dropping in!

Posted via web from Four Paws and Whiskers

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're still having wild weather. We've had signs of Sping lately. I'll go check out that blog ^,,^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be back to check that blog out, once I have my own computer up & running again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin