November 9, 2010

How To Gift Wrap A Cat

What a patient cat! Thank you Donna for this link :)

Small reminder that Xmas is coming too I guess, but I have a small matter of getting through my birthday first... 21 again ..perhaps 42....? Still wishful thinking...not liking the way the numbers are creeping up!
We will also be celebrating my mother's birthday, but as she reads this, I know better than to mention her age. The best news is it looks like my brother is going to make it over from Vancouver to see us in the next fortnight which will be a great birthday present for us both.

Had a wonderful day at Peacock Springs and for the first time in my life I saw a swan sitting on a nest with her cygnets. Will post the pictures soon...

Posted via email from Four Paws and Whiskers

1 comment:

  1. I'm still laughing. What was lovely that it was humorous without hurting or upsetting the cat.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin