February 25, 2011

The bridge!

A series of great photos on this site ....
http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/02/earthquake-in-new-zealand/100013/#
This bridge photo from that page is the one my partner "jumped" to reach me at work after the quake. Before they closed it. You can see more of the road by it on numbers 45 & 46
Mad!

There are more photos on press.co.nz which is our local paper. Look for Canterbury earthquake
Power is on about five houses away... Maybe here tomorrow:)

Sent from my iPhone


4 comments:

  1. Incredible! Hang in there.
    Sending lotsaluv
    MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the pictures.

    Devastating! I have no words to express my feelings. I pray that the beautiful people of Christchurch find strength to cope with such a tragedy.

    As I pray that you, your family and friends are kept safe and united.

    Take care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just seen you as a new follower and thanks for that and your comment. Also just realised you live in Christchurch NZ and I am so sorry for the situation there with the deaths and injuries from the Earthquake.
    I am working backwards in your posts to read more but I am so glad you managed to escape injury.
    Praying and God Bless
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have come here via my brother Eddie Bluelights.
    I am so glad to know you are safe and so very sorry to see on our local news the devastation that this quake has caused.
    Keep safe. God Bless.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin