February 24, 2011

Quake Missing Persons

Update later - out of respect, all these lists were deleted and I am replacing the link with the memorial to those who did.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/christchurch-earthquake-2011/12-51/our-people/the-victims


Missing, some of them pictured are locals, people we all know in some cases. There are missing tourists and many foreign language students are also feared dead.
Numbers appal us. The pictures make it real.
People will mourn from all over the world for those who are lost.
Please spare a thought for them all.

7 comments:

  1. Matty Beaumont is pictured in the bottom line second from the left... he is a friend of mines fiance. :( I prayed for him today at mass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad for you all...my thoughts and prayers continue to be with you. Stay safe.
    Sending lotsaluv
    MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our thoughts are there. It is my the birthplace of my husband and children. We love that city and our hearts weep for all.
    Love Megxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I've read your blog, spoken to friends and family in CHCH (some hurt, some who have lost their homes) and seen things on TV and in the media, I can't know how it really is for you and everyone else currently in Chirstchurch from so far away, but please know I'm thinking of you, and hope this nightmare ends soon. Stay safe and take care.

    Sending love and woofs,
    Riley (and his mum) from Auckland

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels like a loss in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May the love of those who care deeply, surround you during this time of sadness...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a tragedy and more so as you know some of those missing/injured/killed.

    I did not realise you had an earthquake 6 months ago as well, even stronger, but on that ocassion no deaths.

    Think of you ~ Eddie

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin