May 19, 2012

Early Morning Glow for Christchurch


This beautiful photo of Christchurch was featured on the TV one news the other night . The early morning sun shining on the remaining high rises (look closer and you can see the cranes at work "deconstructing" most of them!)
The first snow, tinged with a rosy glow, has appeared on the mountains this week too - and some arctic weather and temperatures came with it. It is meant to be -4C tomorrow morning but followed with a clear sunny day.
Many thanks to Heidi's Circuit ( she is on facebook) for taking it. I can't find any other way to acknowledge her - but for locals, her business web page is http://www.sumnercommunity.org.nz/Directory/Sports-Recreation-Leisure-and-Ent...>

4 comments:

  1. In this age of over-used superlatives I suppose if I said that it was rather good it would have more impact than if I said that it was superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GB. My office is not far from the high rises and I. A watch them coming down. Was nice to see a big picture view and get perspective again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this photo. Please pass on my thanks to the photographer for allowing you to share it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin