September 16, 2012

Soothing Canopy

I feel irritable and tired today... Despite a quiet day yesterday. Sometimes I need a whole weekend to recover from the week at work. I don't find cooking and housework or gardening relaxing, just necessary chores. Picking fresh veges or eating fresh baking help make them worthwhile jobs and some heavy duty decluttering in the house today has created a feeling of peace and space in one room at least! I took lunch outside to sit in the sun, enjoying some time with the dogs. The blossom over the back deck made a perfect restful spot. It doesn't last long; the new green shoots are peeking through already and I am pleased I got to sit here and enjoy it, appreciate the moment of this soothing canopy of blossom.

Photo

Posted via email from Four Paws and Whiskers

8 comments:

  1. Chores, chores, chores.

    Repetitive and always there. I hope your week is good Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tips about How to make a Pizza is really useful.. thanks for your informaiton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks lovely under the blossom tree. Spring just coming for you - winter for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to unwind under a flowering tree, sending lovely petals floating down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shade of a lovely tree certainly can soothe the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so charming. We are just heading into autumn here in the states. Envious of your turn for the better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss the spring blossom. By the time I arrive back in New Zealand it's over and the same goes for my arrival back in Scotland! I hope that two weeks later (I'm just catching up after my time away) your tiredness has passed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just starting two weeks leave!!!! Bliss.
    Had never thought about missing spring in your endless summer travels. That's sad.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin