November 19, 2012

Hobbit Movie-Mania Takes Over Wellington In Countdown...

New Zealand prepares... or more accurately, Wellington as I haven't seen anything here.
To be fair, I will have to go back and check which date the world premier actually happens - wonder what the odds are of it being the day I am booked to fly into Wellington next month, and if so, is that a good thing or bad? Probably bad as I can't attend it and traffic issues would make it hell! But thenmaybe I might see some dwarves and hobbits at the airport....
Check out more at these links :)
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/culture/7879924/Bilbo-and-his-band-to-do...

1 comment:

  1. Nothing here in Napier either so far as I can see Fi.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin