July 18, 2013

Adulcia - Beneath the Surface: Gap-Filler Mini-Golf

If you are wondering what life is like in Christchurch after the quakes, there are many people writing about it. Better than I can, but they capture things in a way I haven't been able to.

I have been particularly impressed by some of them recently so I am going to link them as individual posts.
Do visit and have a look.

Adulcia - Beneath the Surface: Gap-Filler Mini-Golf: The surreal doesn’t even seem surreal any more. A mini-golf course scattered around a broken city.  Seven holes (we only played six of the...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the repost Fiona. And the encouraging comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot to be seen and read out there in Blogland. I've hardly scratched the reading surface. I had a look. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin