September 1, 2013

Anniversary Celebrations with Champagne in the Sun

What a beautiful weekend. A flying visit home from Liam from Nelson and today, a chance to get together and celebrate the first day of Spring, Fathers Day with Dad, and their 62nd Wedding Anniversary all at the same time. Great excuse to crack the bubbly to toast the happy couple. Managed to get a few shots off before the feast started. Kirsty is away in Sydney this week enjoying some even warmer temperatures. 




Poppy soaking up the sun
Beatrice made the most of the late afternoon sun too - almost completely camouflaged in her fur nest.


Pure bliss :)


Happy Father's Day - to all the Dad's out there, including my first Dad over in England and my brothers.
xx

3 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful day!!! I so which I could have been Beatrice, what a divine place to sleep xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had been with you, I would not have put the bubbly away all weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for you and the whole family. I echo Meike's comment - a real time for celebration.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin