January 19, 2015

Summer and Paradise in Nelson

Back from a glorious few days with my friends Libby and Davy in Nelson.  Nothing like getting away from responsibilities, decisions, obligations and chores and replacing them with some fun and laughs.

Books, movies, sunny days in the garden and gazebo....


Great food and wine... Lunch at The Playhouse one day and later Fossil Ridge.

Nelson market, plus more shopping, shopping, shopping....  Enjoying the music from "evolving rhythms.com" at the market. 


Visiting Eyebright to shop and see the guinea pig village... 


And at Jellyfish Cafe on Mapua wharf where the coffee was strong and the muffins were fresh berries with a hint of stuff inbetween...the best I have ever tasted. 


Home to a blustery hot nor' wester and a faithful companion at my feet who was very pleased to find me at the airport....


Recharged and feeling ready for a new term... Or at least as much as I can be.

Thank you so much again Libby and Davy :)  
And thanks to the family for such a tidy house to come home to.  
Big hug to you all xx


4 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a fantastic break! The food in the picture looks sooo good - and that's me looking at it before breakfast :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a long time since I was in Nelson. It's a lovely place. I hope that your batteries are duly recharged ready for the new term and it's challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome....always love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin